Thursday 7 February 2013

Van·dal·ism : Willful or malicious destruction of public or private property.


Some people call it vandalism, some others art. But it is indisputable that Bristol has become cradle of the street arts throughout the years. 
Bristol's street art scenery is extremely diverse and has many talented street artist at its forefront, both well known and anonymous.

It would be impossible to post all graffities in the same post, so I will start with one of my favourites. Anonymous. First, I thought it could be Banksy's art. I wanted to make sure so I emailed him, who denied. After a little googleing activities, I found out the author is Nick Walker. (http://www.bristol-street-art.co.uk/gallery/photo/love-vandalism-stmichaels-hill). Apparently I was luck yand took the picture before it had paint thrown over it, as you can see in the link.



NOTE: You can find this graffiti on 164 Saint Michael's Hill, on the side wall of the Highbury Vaults pub. (BS2 8DE)

Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Thursday, February 07, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate