Wednesday 13 February 2013


I have always considered myself very thrifty person. I try to spend the least money I possible and try to save as much as I can. Most of the times what I do is get as many online offers and discounts as I can, to enjoy the same for less, which makes the event even more attractive, if possible.
On the one hand, there are two main webpages I suggest to sign. They are called Groupon and KGBDeals. Both have very interesting offers, changing every now and then. Goods, events, getaways, restaurants... Make sure you select BRISTOL as your city when you register to receive customised offers and remember to check the website very often for new offers.

  • Groupon (www.groupon.co.uk): Groupon sends you emails once a week (maybe twice) with the newest offers, so you don't need to check their website.  Personally, I have just used Groupon once so far, for the Winter Cider Festival, and the process was fast and easy. 
  • KGBDeals (www.kgbdeals.co.uk) sends emails very often, more than twice a week, and in my opinion, after a while it gets annoying. However, I used KGBDeals twice and the process was easy althought the process took longer than with Groupon. I believe the reason was that I bought  goods instead of tickets for an event. However, I am very saatisfied with the result; I got the goods at my place straight away.
Warning! What often happens with this kind of websites is that we find ourselves buying stuff we don't actually want, so always keep in mind if you really need or want it.

On the other hand, you can also find loads of vouchers for free items or great discounts to spend in shops and restaurants in Bristol.
Some restaurant chains have vouchers on their own websites for you to print them...

... whilst other vouchers can be found via "voucher search websites". See the list below:


Bristol Airport has also a website with several vouchers. See here


If you have already planned to go to any of this establishments, just check if there is any offer available and luckily, you will be able to save some pounds.
I hope it gets to be useful for someone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: This post might be updated in the future as I come across with new information about discounts and offers.
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate