Saturday 19 January 2013

Friday morning. I woke up at 6.20am, got ready for work and before leaving, I had a look out of my window and to my surprise, a blanket of snow had already covered the streets.




The forecast was right. The 18th January would snow in Bristol. Heavily. Local buses were very late and not covering complete journey. So, it was impossible to reach the office that morning. Instead, as I was already awake, I took my camera and went around looking for beautiful landscapes.


The weather was too cold, though, to stay out 7am in the morning taking pictures for long. So, after a while, I decided to go back to my still warm bed. What a good way to start a weekend!

Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Saturday, January 19, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate