Friday 13 September 2013

Cover art

It's been a years since the application Bristol Bus Timetable has been in my Android phone and I have barely used it. As far as I remember, it took too long to upload the app and it was the least user-friendly application I have ever seen.


Bristol Bus Timetable Live - screenshot thumbnail
However, and I am not sure why, I switched on the app this morning while waiting for the bus and to my surprise, it was converted in something useful, somehow. You can configurate your Bristol Bus Timetable to tell you when exactly the bus will depart from your usual bus-stop! The only thing you have to do is to save your usual stops (up to 10) and check them. 
I am not very sure when they added this feature which is new for me, but with Live Bus Departures, I will never miss the bus again. I can check from home if the bus is late or not, and run to the bus-stop if I need to. If you have no internet connection in your phone, do not worry; you will still be able to check bus timetables once you download the app.

On the other side, the application has still some features missing. It works if you know the number of bus you want to take, or the name of the bus stop you want to get in. It's not useful, though, if you want to know what bus to take to go from where you are to, let's say, the Tobacco Factory. Developers, you have something to work on! :)

If you are interested, you can download the app here.
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Friday, September 13, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate