Wednesday 7 August 2013

When I was a very young girl, I had a dream of living and starting my own business in Australia. The reason why I selected Australia and not any other place in the world for my imaginary business is unknown, yet I'm sure koalas and kangaroos had an influence.

What it is true is that anything related to Australia makes me travel back in time, back to when that dream was the plan for my future. So today, I travelled back in time when I came across a guy playing a didgeridoo, a wind instrument developed by indigenous australians around 1,500 years ago, at Broadmead.
His name is Dave Johnson and he is a performer, teacher, composer and recording artist. He came to Bristol with this project Didgera. He mixes modern melodies with traditional Australian music, playing all instruments simultaneously. Saxofone, native american flute and didgeridoo, but also keyboards, guitars and marimbas.

I recorded some of his music for you, I hope you enjoy it!


Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Wednesday, August 07, 2013 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate