Saturday 16 May 2015

This morning, out of curiosity, I stopped by the Full Moon Market. I always find a very talented artist selling her/his crafts and this time it was Sanbra.

Inspired by the Ghanaian culture, Sanbra mixes African styles and colours with European fashion. The beautiful orange bracelet I got today is a proof of that. My bracelet is made of genuine fabrics from Ghana (£10) and it has an adjustable chain to fit your wrist perfectly. I am very happy with my purchase! :)

Roberto and Daniele, the artists behind Sanbra, come from Itali and they also brought several colourful earrings (£7), bracelets (£10), shopper bags (£10), T-shirts (£15) and many more items to the Full Moon this morning. Just check it out below!

Picture "borrowed" from Sanbra's Facebook page

Although Sanbra's website is still under construction (www.sanbra.eu), the Facebook page is up and running (https://www.facebook.com/sanbraIT). If you like handmade jewellery as much as I do, you will surely love it!
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Saturday, May 16, 2015 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate