Saturday 25 January 2014

I have a one year old baby: this blog. This 131st post will be a big thank you to you, reader. It's exactly you who encouraged me to keep writing every day, every week, during this last year. It doesn't matter if you've just read my blog once, or if you are a constant follower. Every visit, every pageview, every comment... has a very powerful impact on me and keeps me writing.

I can perfectly remember the day someone I didn't know left a comment on the blog, or the first time I've heard someone who wasn't one of my friends mentioning my blog, or even the first time someone retwitted one of my posts on Twitter. A huge smile appeared in my face. :)

Now, the blog is one year old, it has 131 posts published and almost 14,000 visits. And many more to go! 

Yours sincerely,


Blogger @ GLPCB


TOP 5 OF POPULAR POSTS
-------------------------------
1. Market-lover's guide A guide with most of markets in Bristol
2. Spotted Cola Cao in town A review of El Colmado, a Spanish food deli in Gloucester Road
3. Inner Zone, Outer Zone... Bristol First Bus fares change! An informative post about how First Bus fares changed after last November 2013
4. Banksy's Walking Trail (1) A self-designed walking trail (1st out of 3) of some of the street artworks of the Bristolian famous graffiti maker Banksy
5. Let me tell you a story, Bristol! A review of the first event of newly created storytelling club in Bristol
Posted by Great little place called Bristol On Saturday, January 25, 2014 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message...

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Instagram


Like us on Facebook!

Twitter



Translate